Farmland Museum is participating in Prosper, a business support programme from Creative United. Prosper is designed to improve confidence and capabilities within business in the arts, museums and galleries. The programme is working with 70 businesses to help increase the resilience and investment across the sector.
• Prosper is an Arts Council England (ACE)-supported programme run by Creative United. Other Prosper partners include Arts Marketing Association, Access: The Foundation for Social Investment, Centre for Business in Society at Coventry University, Creative Scotland and Esmee Fairbairn Foundation.
• Prosper offers nine months of business support activities for the arts, museums and libraries.
• 70 organisations will participate, chosen from over 250 applications.
• These organisations will receive 1-to-1 sessions with a designated business advisor plus access to masterclasses, workshops, webinars and meet-ups.
• Prosper is designed to improve confidence and capabilities with business planning, sustainability, diverse finance and funding streams and strategy.