We welcome pre-booked groups to the Farmland Museum.
Spend a morning, afternoon or evening with your group at this fascinating site. There is so much to see and do for all ages!
Call us on 01223 860988 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your requirements.
We have great facilities for groups of all sizes:
- Parking for cars, minibuses and coaches
- Beautiful grounds, with plenty of picnic tables
- Education Room for indoor meetings
- A selection of catering options
- Gift shop & second hand book shop
Groups may choose to explore the site by themselves or choose from:
- a guided tour of the Abbey and/or Museum
- an illustrated talk about the site
- a handling session of some of our artefacts
Our guided tours of Denny Abbey last 1 hour (we can customise and provide a shorter one if you prefer) and we recommend you allow a further 30 minutes if you wish to include the whole site.
Refreshments must be pre-booked and groups can choose from a variety of options ranging from a hot drink and biscuits, to afternoon tea or a buffet lunch. Of course, picnics are welcome any time.
Evening visits also include a guided tour and we can provide a range of catering options to meet your needs, call us for a chat about this. The site is a lovely place for groups to have a summer evening’s picnic.