We welcome pre-booked groups to the Farmland Museum.
Spend a morning, afternoon or evening with your group at this fascinating site. There is so much to see and do for all ages!
Call us on 01223 860988 or email email@example.com to discuss your requirements.
We have great facilities for groups of all sizes including:
- Parking for cars, minibuses and coaches.
- Beautiful grounds, with plenty of picnic tables.
- Education Room for indoor meetings.
- A selection of catering options.
- Gift shop & second-hand book shop.
Daytime Group Visits:
Groups may choose to explore the site by themselves or choose from:
- a guided tour of the Abbey and/or Museum
- an illustrated talk about the site
- a handling session of some of our artifacts
Our guided tours of Denny Abbey last approximately 1 hour. We can of course customise and provide a shorter one if you prefer! We recommend that you allow a further 1 hour to explore the rest of museum site.
Refreshments must be pre-booked and groups can choose from a variety of options ranging from a hot drink and biscuits, to afternoon tea or a buffet lunch. Of course, picnics are welcome any time.
Evening Group Visits:
Evening visits also include a guided tour and we can provide a range of catering options to meet your needs, call us for a chat about this. The site is a lovely place for groups to have a summer evening’s picnic.