The Farmland Museum and Denny Abbey has everything you need for a great day out!
Facilities at the museum include:
- Docky Box tea room
- Children’s play area, interactive exhibits and ride-on tractors
- Guidebook and self-led information trails
- Picnic areas and seating around the site
- Baby changing facilities
- Second-hand Bookshop
- Wheelchair-accessible toilet
- Gift shop
- Dogs on leads welcome
- Free Car Parking
- Coach or minibus space (by arrangement)
- Plenty of open space to explore
Wheelchair access is possible throughout most of the museum, but visitors should be aware that the main access routes around the museum are along gravel paths and grass. Access to Denny Abbey and Walnut Tree Cottage is restricted.
Wheelchairs are available to borrow – please ask at the ticket office or arrange before your visit.