Decorate a cow and win a Family Pass to the Museum
The cows are back in the fields around our Museum, but we’re sad that our visitors aren’t able to see them, so we’re holding a cow colouring competition instead!
Download one of the cow images from the PDF below – or draw your own cow – and decorate however you like, send it back to us and the winning designs will receive an annual Family Pass to the Farmland Museum, valid from the date we reopen.
There are three categories: Preschool, Foundation and Key Stage 1 (Reception to Year 2) and Key Stage Two (years 3-6).
Send your image, along with the name and age of the artist, to us via email to email@example.com or to our Facebook page @denny.farmland by 31st May 2020.
1. The competition is open to children up to and including those currently in year 6 in primary school or equivalent.
2. Older children and adults are welcome to submit their completed pictures but will not be eligible for the prize categories.
3. While the competition is open to children regardless of location, the prize is specific to the museum in Waterbeach, England.
4. All entries should be coloured or decorated pictures of either cow colouring sheet provided.
5. To enter the competition you should send a copy of your completed entry to firstname.lastname@example.org or Facebook @denny.farmland by 31st May 2020.
6. All entries must include the name of the artist, age on the closing date of the competition and a contact email address for their parent/guardian. On completion of the competition and associate communication, all contact information will be deleted.
7. The museum reserves the right to share the images received on social media, print, newsletters and in the museum. Only the first name and age of the artist will be made public.
8. The Chair of the Trustees of the museum will be the sole judge and their decision is final.
9. There are three categories, Preschool, Foundation and Key Stage 1 (Reception to year 2) and Key Stage 2 (years 3 to 6).
10. There will be one winner per category, each winner will receive a 12 month family pass to the museum starting on the date the museum is next open.
11. Employees and Trustees of the museum and their families may enter the competition but will not be included in the judging.