Please book your timed entry ticket in advance here
We are opening our doors at the earlier time of 10am and our Docky Box Tea Room will now be open at all times when the museum is open.
Usual opening times:
|Thursday – Sunday||10am – 4pm|
|Bank Holiday Mondays||10am – 4pm|
|Children under 5||FREE|
|English Heritage Members||FREE|
|Farmland Museum Annual Pass Holder||FREE|
Standard museum admission tickets are Annual Passes, allowing repeat visits at no extra cost for 12 months from the date of purchase at times when the museum is open to the public. See below for full terms and conditions.
If you are a UK taxpayer, please complete a Gift Aid form when purchasing your Annual Pass. This allows us to reclaim tax on admission, providing us with an extra 25%. Gift Aid is a vital income stream for an independent museum. You can also download a form here to complete in advance and bring it along with you.
We offer discounts for pre-booked groups. Please call 01223 860988 or email email@example.com for further details.
Annual Pass Terms and Conditions
- The Annual Pass allows entry to the Farmland Museum and Denny Abbey at times when it is open to the public for 12 months from the date of purchase.
- The Annual Pass does not permit entry on special event days. All special events will be advertised as such on our website.
- On special event days, Annual Pass holders must pay full event admission. Annual Passes will not be issued.
- The Pass is non-transferable and may only be used by the individual or family named on the card.
- The Pass must be produced to gain entry to the museum. Without the pass, visitors will be asked to pay full standard admission and this will not be refunded.
- The Pass may not be used for group/educational visits or in conjunction with any other concessions, discounts, or for commercial/business use.
- The museum reserves the right to refuse admission.