The Farmland Museum, Denny Abbey and the Docky Box Cafe are now closed for the winter.
Thank you to everyone who visited us in 2023 and we look forward to seeing you again in 2024. We hope to re-open on 21st March.
Over the winter there is no public access to our site at all. Thank you for understanding.
|Children under 5||FREE|
|English Heritage Member||FREE|
|Farmland Museum Annual Pass Holder||FREE|
|Carer accompanying a disabled visitor||FREE|
|Art Fund National Art Pass Holder||FREE|
|Museum Association Member||FREE|
Standard museum admission tickets are Annual Passes, allowing repeat visits at no extra cost for 12 months from the date of purchase at times when the museum is open to the public. See below for full terms and conditions.
If you are a UK taxpayer, please complete a Gift Aid form when purchasing your Annual Pass. This allows us to reclaim tax on admission, providing us with an extra 25%. Gift Aid is a vital income stream for an independent museum. You can also download a form here to complete in advance and bring it along with you.
We offer discounts for pre-booked groups. Find out more here, call 01223 860988 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
On Special Event days, English Heritage Members pay a discounted entry fee.
Annual Pass Terms and Conditions
- The Annual Pass allows entry to the Farmland Museum and Denny Abbey at times when it is open to the public for 12 months from the date of purchase.
- The Annual Pass does not permit entry on special event days. All special events will be advertised as such on our website. In 2023 the special event days are Sunday 28th May, Monday 29th May, Sunday 27th August and Monday 28th August.
- On special event days, Annual Pass holders must pay full event admission. Annual Passes will not be issued.
- The Pass is non-transferable and may only be used by the individual or family named on the card.
- The Pass must be produced to gain entry to the museum. Without the pass, visitors will be asked to pay full standard admission and this will not be refunded.
- The Pass may not be used in conjunction with any other concessions, discounts, or for commercial/business use.
- The museum reserves the right to refuse admission.