The museum is now fully open to visitors.
We will continue working to keep all our visitors, staff and volunteers safe in the following ways:
- Our staff will continue to wear masks indoors
- Protective screens will remain in place in our gift shop and cafe
- We will provide hand sanitiser points across the site
Visitors can help us by:
- Continuing to pre-book a timed entry slot to prevent congestion
- Wearing masks indoors
- Washing and sanitising hands
- Staying at home if you are displaying symptoms of Covid-19
We have removed all one way systems, and are finally able to open the upper floor of Walnut Tree Cottage and the children’s play shed.
Unfortunately we cannot open the upper floor of Denny Abbey this season as a barn owl took up residency during lockdown.
The Docky Box Tea Room is now operating at full capacity, with plenty of indoor seating.
Thank you for playing your part in helping to keep us all safe.