Family Ticket £13
Children under 5 FREE
Friends of the Museum FREE
Special Family event days: £1 extra per person
Children’s Activity Days: Normal admission + 50p extra per child for materials. Please see our event pages for further details
Discounts for pre-booked groups please ring 01223 860988 for further details.
English Heritage Members Admission Rates 2013
Please have your membership card ready to show our Historic properties stewards on arrival.
Visting the abbey only: FREE
Visiting abbey and Museum: Discounted rates below
Children over 5: £2.00
Family Ticket: £9
Please note: On museum run event days, the reduced rates are mandatory. Please check our event pages or ring 01223 860988 prior to your visit.
* People with disabilities, Over 60s, students, people on income support, jobseekers
New for 2013 Season Tickets
We are now selling season tickets for 2013 . A season ticket allows you unlimited visits throughout the season
The prices are:Family £30, Individual Adult £12, Concession £10, Child £7
Unbeatable value – just 3 visits during the season represents a significant saving!
Why would I want to visit the Museum more than once?
- · Plenty to see, including: 12th Century abbey and refectory, 1940’s cottage, Village shop, displays of fenland life, unique collection of farm tools and machinery
- · Interactive activities in every part of the site
- · Regularly changing trails highlighting different aspects of the museum and countryside
- · Family packs with activities for all
- · Education Room full of things to do for all ages
- · Special event days with outside contributors including craftspeople
- · Guided tours on special event days
- · Family activity days with drop-in making and craft activities for all the family every week during school holidays and half-terms
- · Cafe open on family and special event days, and at weekends.
- · Picnic areas
- · A refurbished play area
- · A tranquil, beautiful, spacious environment
- NEW FOR 2013 – Living History Sundays: visit us on the last Sunday of every month until September and meet costumed characters from Denny’s past who have tales to tell – you never know who you will meet – a nun, a wheelwright, a shop keeper and many more!